Affinity IT Security Services wants to be your cyber-security outsource partner.
Since 2009 our security consultants have worked with companies large and small to protect and secure their IT assets.
We improve your information security, help you maintain compliance, and save you money ! You retain control.
Our expertise includes the following:
- Information Security Risk Assessment
- Evaluating all aspects of your information security, both operational and IT, and reporting on deficiencies and priorities
- Network Security Assessments and Penetration Testing
- Identifying and reporting vulnerabilities in both internal and publicly exposed servers, conducting live readout(s) with your IT staff, and making specific suggestions regarding remediation
- Website Security Assessment
- Identifying and reporting web application vulnerabilities, conducting live readout(s) with your development staff, and making specific suggestions regarding remediation
- Incorporating your regulatory and/or compliance requirements into a comprehensive and practical cost-effective cyber-security plan
- Implementing Governance to ensure evidence for compliance
- Secure Application Development
- Training development staff in secure design and train testers to how to test security
- Creating a secure Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Information Security Policies and Procedures:
- Developing practical and effective Policies specific to your needs
- Web Application Security Testing
- Test existing applications to discover inherent security vulnerabilities
- Penetration Test applications to assess their resistance to attack.
Contact us today to discuss your Information Security situation and challenges.