Affinity IT is an Accredited Training Center (ATC) for the EC-Council. We will prepare you to take the exams and earn your EC-Council Certification. The classes we offer appear below.
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective. The CEH Certification is well-recognized and highly respected within the industry.
Information Security Training
In addition to EC Council Certificate training, Affinity IT Security offers in-depth technical training in a number of Information Security topics:
- Employee IT Security Awareness
- Fundamentals of IT Security
- Understanding HIPAA Security Compliance
- Understanding the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
- Application Security and the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Developing Secure Web Applications
- Gathering and Documenting Web Application Security Requirements
- Testing Web Application Security
- Understanding NERC-CIP
Contact us today to discuss how we can transform your personnel into Information Security assets